My Obsession With 11:11

   For as long as I can remember I have always seen 11:11. I would see it in the morning, at night, anywhere and everywhere I would see 11:11. When I was younger, I saw 11:11 as the typical sign to make a wish. So oh boy I wished. I would put all this pressure on these numbers to make my dreams come true. Sometimes they did and sometimes they didn’t but I also never fully kept track of which ones did and didn’t. For some reason, I noticed so often and every time I did I felt the need to tell everyone around me. I would scream 11:11 make a wish, whoever I would text at the time would be getting 11:11 make a wish. I just believed that 11:11 was one of the most important things in the world. 

   I used to think that 11:11 just meant it was a great time to make a wish but the more I saw it, the more intrigued I became. So I started to do some research on it.  It turns out there is a spiritual meaning behind seeing these numbers. According to Wikipedia, “Numerologists believe that events linked to the time 11.11 appear more often than can be explained by chance or coincidence. This belief is related to the concept of synchronicity. Some authors claim that 11.11 signal a spirit presence. Others, that seeing 11.11 is an auspicious sign and the numbers themselves have mystical powers” Before all this research I never really knew numerology was an actual thing. So after seeing that I dove into more research. According to numerology the number 11 by itself is a very powerful number. The number 11 is associated with a higher power, spiritual enlightenment, and inspiration. 

   Yet another meaning of seeing those numbers is that the universe is paying attention to the thoughts that keep recurring and to start focusing in on the present. When seeing 11:11 it’s also a reminder that every thought that you have is an affirmation of the future. When you’re thinking positive thoughts about you’re future, you’re going to get a positive outcome. So if you’re having negative thoughts and you see 11:11 it’s a sign to redirect your thinking into a positive. 

   Previously stated 11:11 can be that a spirit is present, but more specifically it can mean that a deceased loved one is present and is trying to send you a message. They can want you to know many different things such as, that they are okay, or that they want to help or comfort you. In addition to sending a message, the deceased can also open a path to renewal. They are offering you a chance to let go of old habits and the bad energy that you may carry. 


   As I’m always seeing 11:11 I have also begun to see 1:11, 4:44, and 5:55 but since this post Is based on 11:11, I’m going to tell you the association between 11:11 and 1:11. When seeing the number 1 in a sequence you are being called to be awakened and there is a connection between you and your higher self. It’s a calling to stop whatever you’re doing and look at the bigger picture. I also found that not only is it a wake-up call, but is also time to take charge and take the first step towards your dreams. Affirmations and positive thinking will only get you so far. You have to take action before anything can happen. Or in other words, make a wish!! So in a way, my ten-year-old self was right. 11:11 can mean making a wish, but it also means so much more. So the next time that you see 11:11 take a moment to become one with yourself and to take into some positive thinking. 

Comments

  1. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and having hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year. At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patient we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patient Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal treatment.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com . We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Doctor Itua Herbal Treatment..He assured me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts