5 Life Changing Affirmations



Affirmations are a tool to help you overcome negative thinking. They can be used in a quiet space and meditated on, or they can be used as a reminder to transition negative thoughts, into a positive. When you have negative thoughts you are self-sabotaging. You are expecting a negative outcome, but when you are thinking positive you are more likely to have a positive outcome.


1. The only person holding me back is myself.
    This one of my favorite affirmations. It recently came into my life while I have been anxious about just going up and asking someone a question. After asking the question the person was so kind and helpful that I found everything I needed. Something so simple wouldn’t have gotten done because my mind was messing with me. In simple situations and many difficult ones, the only person stunting your growth is yourself.
Image result for 2.  Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business.  http://picdeer.com/tag/rachelhollisquotes


2.  Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business. 
    One of my favorite authors/speaker Rachel Hollis said it best. Someone else’s opinion of you is none of your business. If you are focused on yourself rather than what other people think of you and you will feel a lot freer. People will always have something to say about what you’re doing and how you’re doing. If you focus on pleasing those people rather than yourself, you will never be living for yourself.

3. Thoughts are just visitors, let them go.
    It’s so easy to get intertwined with negative thoughts. Whether it’s remembering something you messed up on over and over again. To just daily negative thoughts you have to remember that thoughts are just thoughts. They can come and go and change for the better.
Image result for I am right where I need to be, and all that is meant to unfold will do so in its own time.
4. I am right where I need to be, and all that is meant to unfold will do so in its own time. 
    Something that I struggle with is always thinking that I should be farther in life that I actually am. It’s the feeling that I should be a little more successful or I should be in a relationship by now. I constantly have to remind myself that where I am right now is exactly where I need to be. If something is meant to happen then it will.


5. I am enough. 
    A simple reminder that holds an immense amount of meaning.

Comments

Popular Posts